Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 pm

"We had it under control, for the most part." Katherine spoke up, not looking up from the ground.

After a moment of silence Caroline sighed lightly." Chadwick, what happened in the forest?" She asked, glancing at Markus. He gave her a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Chadwick tilted his head as if his mind was cloudy. "What was the last you saw? I'll try to continue off from that." He asked.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:54 pm

"You running after that guy." She said, looking down at the table. This topic, seemed odd. But it had to be spoken of.

Markus sat in silence, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Chadwick didn't look excited from the statement. "Oh, right." He started. "Well it's simple really. I chased that 'Jonathan' guy into the Forest of Giant Trees. It was for a half a mile until he stopped. He tried attacking me, although I was quick enough to smash his titan in the face. He managed to get to his feet and stepped back as if he was going to recoil and attack me. I stepped forward as well, however he didn't attack me. His titan kneeled down and I saw a man wearing a black cloak, he was also wearing black pants and boots, who had shot up past Jonathan's neck and was in the air in front of my titan's face. The last thing I remember is him shooting what appeared to be 3D Maneuver Gear at me, and then he pulled out a flare gun, shooting my titan in the eyes. It seemed odd, because the gas that escaped the flare gun went into my titan's eyes and it felt as if I was being ripped out of it's neck. That was all I remember before I separated from the titan and plummeted to the ground."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Taking this all in, Markus leaned forward, his elbows resting on the table. "What happened once you woke up?" He asked, his voice cracking from not speaking for a while, and partial dehydration.

Caroline looked worried, she turned to Sarah and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Chadwick thought for a moment and grit his teeth in anger. "I remember waking up in a jail cell.." It was silent for a few moments. "I was stuck there in chains until that hooded man I told you about came and unhooked me. He was quite nice actually." Chadwick stated getting off topic. "I'm getting ahead of myself, anyway, he came and unhooked me, cuffing me in handcuffs and he took me down this long hallway that looked like something from one of those old medieval castles. Stoned hallways and pillars lining the walls. You know." He stopped for a second. "Then it happened.. I was thrown into a large room where I met a few other people, I saw Jonathan, a few people in science jackets, and a woman that turned out to be that flying titan that attacked us earlier today." He stopped and closed his eyes. "Then I met him, I met our father." He lifted his head up and looked at Sarah, who looked surprised at what he said. Eventually Chadwick explained to the others what happened with the Shifter Rebellion, all the way up until his escape.
---------------------------------------------
(Place Transition)

A few scientists stood examining the hole in the wall that Chadwick's titan had broken out of. Charles, Chadwick's father, was sitting down on a long table in the middle of that room, which was decorated like a throne room. He rested his head on his hand as he sighed. "That boy, he's as destructive as a 3 year old.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 pm

"He sure does take after his father." Melinda said with a sly grin as she walked over and sat on the arm of the throne, throwing one arm over Charles shoulder, and then crossing her legs as she looked at the scientists.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Jonathan ran up into the throne room and knelt in front of Charles. "Sir, the Warden is here to see our progress."
-------------------------------
Charles tilted his head in an irritated way. "Now?" He started. He turned his head to Melinda. "Guess he accepted our offer on supplying the Rebellion with official military gear, huh?"
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:26 pm

" Most likely." Melinda said, standing up. "Well don't just sit there, let's go see what this big baboon wants." She said, tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Charles nodded and stood up. He, Melinda, and Jonathan walked out of the throne room and walked down several hallways that acted like a maze. Eventually Jonathan opened a doorway into a meeting room, which was decorated with glass pillars, windows surrounding the rooms, and a dome in the middle of the room that held a model of the Three Walls. The Warden was standing in front of the dome staring at the model. He had a fit build with a huge pot belly hanging down over his waist. He was bald on the top of his head with hair slicking around the back and sides of his head. He had sideburns that swept down towards his mouth and bushed out away from his face. He turned around after the door was closed by Jonathan. He left the room leaving Charles, Melinda, and The Warden in the room.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Melinda looked around, and then decided on the far left wall. She walked over, and leaned against it. She listened to the two talk. She tapped the side of her head with her index finger, impatiently. She didn't like this man, but money is money, and she wanted to support the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 pm

"You rang sir?" Charles started, awkward at the conversation.
-----------------------
The warden replied. "Yes I did indeed." He had a low voice, husky voice too. "I had received word that you had wanted me and my militia to steal equipment from the Garrison and Survey Corps." He shifted his eyes towards Melinda and watched her for a moment waiting for an answer from Charles.
-----------------------
"That is correct sir." He stated. "We have gotten a few weapons from killed soldiers who passed the Forest of Trees back when the Female Titan ravaged through this part of the forest. We only have one set of 3D Maneuver Gear however, Robert had gotten that and managed to capture Commander Chadwick earlier today."
-----------------------
The Warden raised an eyebrow. "Commander Chadwick? Of the Brigadier Force? Isn't he also your offspring?" He watched as Charles nodded. "Well that is mighty impressive. Just do tell me, why is it that you have this Rebellion." He lifted his hand and swirled it around in the air. "I do wish to know how it all started, why it is here, and why it does what it does."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Melinda let out a loud sigh, picking at her nails as she listened partially. Fighting was her deal, not the actual dealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"   Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Titan Arc: "Flashback"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2