Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" Empty
PostSubject: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:25 pm

One week after the heroes decided to join Chadwick in the Brigadier Force. They all resided in a mansion located in a small forest to the South East of Wall Sina, near the edge of Wall Rose. Sarah stood up from a couch she was on and walked over to the window. She opened it up as sunlight drained into the room and wind whipped past her navy blue cloak. She straightened the cloak over her new jacket, it was a darker brown than the trainees uniform and had the Brigadier Force logo stamped in the chest, arms, and back. Her white button up shirt was replaced with a grey version and the white pants were replaced with grey as well.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Orion layed on the mansions roof, staring at clouds // Axel examined the surrondings of the castle, he barely been outside of the walls and nearly never examined the outside before
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Annabelle straightened her cloak as she walked down a long hallway inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Markus sat in a small room, with a couch, two chairs and a table. The window was open and the white curtains danced around as the wind blew. He stood, walking over to the door. His cloak was put up in his and Caroline's room, hanging up. He wore a darker shade of brown jacket than the trainee uniform. A black button up shirt replaced his old beige one. Dark grey pants replaced his tan ones, and black boots. His hair was partially swept to one side as he began walking down a hallway, heading towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Martin walked down the hallway and turned a corner, he saw Markus and gave a wave out from under his cloak.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Markus walked over to Martin. "Hey, have you seen Chadwick around? I need to talk to him about something."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:26 pm

"I think I saw him in the foyer." Martin replied. He kept on walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:35 pm

"Alright." Markus said, he turned and headed back to his room. Caroline was sitting on the bed reading a book, wearing a dark brown jacket with the brigadier force logo on the chest arms and back, her black boots were off, and sitting next to their bed. She had black pants, and a white button up shirt on. She smiled as he walked in, but didn't look up from her book. He grabbed his Cloak off of the desk chair and walked towards the door. Caroline jumped off of the bed, grabbing his collar and pulling him back to the bed. (The camera angle changed to one outside the door, which then closed slowly.)
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Later, Chadwick knocked on their door.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:45 pm

"Come in." Markus said, clearing his throat. He was pulling up his left boot as Chadwick entered, Caroline was asleep under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:01 pm

"I heard you were looking for me." Chadwick spoke in a quiet tone so Caroline wouldn't awake.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Markus nodded and stood, walking towards the door, he stepped past Chadwick and into the hallway. Silently closing the door behind him. "I heard Levi from the survey corps stopped by here earlier, what did he want?"
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm

"Hey said we were too patrol both the Utopia District and the Klorva District while the Survey Corps went out on their expedition." Chadwick started walking down the hall motioning for Markus to follow. "A week ago, it would have been hard patrolling two districts at once, considering we had 16 soldiers last week. Although those new shipments Commander Erwin sent in have doubled our numbers. In fact, he said the Vice commanders and I could create our own squads." Chadwick stopped walking. "We all can have 5 people in our squad, including ourselves. I already have Annabelle in mine. I want you to meet someone else, she seems very talented."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:20 pm

"Alright, what's's her name?"Markus asked, he was really taking his leadership role seriously.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm

"First, Might I say, we can hand choose our squad members. Erwin sent this girl in with a report file, I immediately drafted her into my squad right then. Her name is Camille Blain, a 23 year old girl who lost her husband to a titan the night before they were to wed." Chadwick walked down the hallway until he and Markus got the the stairs descending down to the foyer. A girl that seemed taller than Chadwick and shorter than Markus stood at the bottom, she was looking at a statue in the center of the foyer. Markus could see that she had light orange hair that made it look blonde. She was wearing the Brigadier Force Uniform with the exception of the cloak, her cloak was replaced with a navy blue scarf with the logo on it. "That scarf is Squad Chadwick's own personal touch." Chadwick added. He started walking down the steps.
-----------------------------------
Camille looked away from the statue and noticed Chadwick walking down with Markus. She stumbled to the side and set her arms at her lower back and stomach, getting into the salute.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"No need Miss Blain." Markus said, raising his hand as he got to the bottom of the stairs. "I'm Markus, it's nice to meet you." He said, holding out his right hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Camille got out of her salute and shook Markus' hand. Chadwick started speaking. "In a few hours, I'll call everyone to the meeting room and we'll arrange the plans for the patrol."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 pm

"Sounds like a plan, it's a shame Chadwick here snatched you up and into his squad, you seem like a good fighter, and with what he's told me in the past few minutes, you are." Markus said, before turning to Chadwick. "I'm going to go check on Caroline, then I may meet back up with you. It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Blaine." He said before starting to go back up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Chadwick nodded and led Camille to her room.

(Time Transition)

Several hours later, at 8:47 P.M, the top soldiers met in the meeting room (Chadwick, Orion, Markus, and the other top 10_), along with Camille.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Caroline stood next to Sarah and Annabelle. Markus was beside Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Chadwick sat at the end of the wooden table. It was a lone room with a single lantern on the table. Markus and Orion sat on each side of the table next to him, With Martin and Frederick next to that. Camille at the other end of the table with Caroline, Sarah, Annabelle, and Katherine taking the other seats. Chadwick leaned up to the table.
------------------------------
Sarah turned her head and noticed Camille. She leaned to her right and whispered into Caroline's ear. "New girl?"
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Caroline gave a nod. "Markus said her name was Camille." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Chadwick called for silence. "Alright, you all know how we're supposed to go and patrol the Utopia district in the morning, and then the next day we were to patrol the Klorva district. However things have changed and we are to guard both of them tomorrow." Talking started around the table. Chadwick then made silence. "So I will make a decision right here. There are 11 of us here right now, 5 of us will lead a patrol in the Utopia district and 6 of us will lead one in the Klorva District." He cleared his throat. "Markus, Caroline, Annabelle, and I will take the new girl, Camille will lead the patrol with each of us taking a squad of 2 soldiers to parts of the Utopia District. Orion, Axel, Katherine, Martin, Frederick, and Sarah will take the remaining soldiers to the Klorva District to do the same thing." He stopped for a moment. "The Utopia District is the northernmost district of Wall Rose, and the Klorva District is located in the west. If we each of supplied horses, we can easily get to the opposite district within a few minutes if there is a emergency."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:13 pm

"Why do we have to patrol both districts? Wasn't the Survey corps doing one of them tomorrow, and then we switched off the next day?" Katherine asked.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm

"Yes, they were, however they had a surprising decision to go out on an expedition across the forest of large trees to try and enter Wall Maria, and look for something within the Shinganshina district." Chadwick replied. "The Garrison was already entitled to cleaning up the mess around the Trost District and the Military Police is still in Wall Sina, leaving us to defend the districts inside Wall Rose." He thought for a second. "That reminds me, there was something I was meaning to show you all, please, follow me." He stood up and walked to the door, opening it up and walking into the hallway. "Grab the lantern if you would, Caroline."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"   Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District" Empty

Back to top Go down

Nimble Titan Arc: "Rebellion on the Klorva District"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next