Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Drool dropped from Auro's mouth. He shook his head and hopped back out in front of Kain. He lifted his elbow up and flames spurted out shooting him forward at Kain. He clicked his feet as they were engulfed in flames, he hopped in the air and spread his arms out as if he was flying. He opened his mouth and flames shot out of it towards Kain. This was his final effort as he combined 3 different attacks to form this one combo.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"I Should go out with a big Bang..." Kain Smirked. He spread his arms and legs out, a giant wave of light bursted from his body, ingulfing anyone in it, launching Auro through the whole Guild Hall and to its back yard (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Auro blinked and tried to get up. His waist coat was completely ripped off leaving his bare skin. He held his hand up to form one more flame, but dropped his hand in defeat, something he hasn't experienced in a long while.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:44 pm

"You over did it there Master" Hikaru said, running to help Auro up "Sorry, I got carried away" Kain chuckled
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Auro blinked as he tilted his head on the ground so he could see Hikaru. "How can someone be that strong without even looking like they had a scratch?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:49 pm

"He's one of the top wizards! And one of the strongest in our guild too!" Hikaru says, helping Auro up "So what do you think about him? I can never beat him" Hikaru goes on
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Auro stomped as he made himself balance. "I won't stop training until I know I can defeat him." His serious attitude faded and he gave a quirky smile. "But hey, I didn't do too bad. Better than what I thought." He started laughing.
The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 Tumblr_msm26l0GLt1sgdpw4o1_500
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:57 pm

"Come on, lets get you your guild mark!" Hikaru said, assisting Auro into the Guild Hall where he got his guild mark on the back of his right hand, Kain smiled as he saw the new recruit get his first guild mark. And from that day, some of the strongest Fairy Tail Members joined together, unknowingly of who they would soon become!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!   The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fairy Tail Arc - New Beginnings!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5